Apart from dealing with generic topics, the interactive game analysis is a very important aspect of private training. As you know, your engine is only able to give you half of the necessary information.
- Opening problems are solved
- Depending on the goal, comprehensive, pro-active opening analysis
- Highlighting of important motives and concepts
- Thinking patterns and evaluations are getting checked
- Error-profiling, in case several games are available
- We work within my ChessBase environment by using a professional screen-sharing software. This allows me to access all my chess date, the engine and public databases.
- Standard is one game per hour. Of course, this is open to change.
- Reception of cbv-file and video after the session
EUR 50 per hour
EUR 80 for two consecutive hours