We all love to win our games. But are we doing everything it takes to achieve this goal? It is very easy to improve your chances by preparing your games with a GM. Thus, you will save a huge amount of time. Here is what it could look like:
- We meet online, using a screen sharing software.
- I search for the games of your opponent in ChessBase’s online database.
- The games are merged into one big variation tree.
- Now, this tree is cleaned of all ballast (opponent’s games which don’t match your own repertoire). It’s like creating a sculpture.
- Finally, we can mark soft spots in your opponent’s repertoire.
- I suggest where the biggest amount of value can be found.
- Now you know which lines to learn. Of course, I could also help you with this final step.